Back in March we went to the Dallas Arboretum for our Ward's playgroup. The last time I went there it was in the Fall so it was nice to see all of the Spring flowers this time. The weather was just perfect and all of the flowers were so beautiful. Most of the pictures are of flowers because, well, it is hard to get a 3 year old boy to sit still for very long and if he does he won't smile for the picture. Oh well. Ian just had fun running around and playing in the grass.
These were some of the friends we went with.
I think this little stone Armadillo was Ian's favorite part. Although he kept calling it a rat and he wondered why it didn't move. I guess he thought it was alive.
We stopped to eat some lunch by the stage. Ian ate as fast as he could so he could go up on stage and dance. He actually has some rhythm.
No comments:
Post a Comment