Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fun with Aunt Caren

While Caren was here we were able to do some fun things.  We mostly went shopping which is always a lot of fun.  Luckily Ian is a great shopper.  We also went out to dinner and to the park for a picnic and did some crafts.  It was so nice to have her here.  The kids especially loved it.  Maybe she will come back next year!


Caren was nice enough to pay the 2 quarters for Ian to ride on the motorcycle at the mall.  I usually just let him sit on them but I never put money in so he was really excited to ride it.


We went to dinner at a new BBQ place here in town.  It was really good.  I think we will go back.  I think Ian liked the ice cream cone for dessert the best.







I found these cute little bird houses on Pinterest and so Caren and I made some.  The turned out really cute.  Now I need to make more.



This is a picture from the park.  It was nice to be outside and just let Ian play.


No comments:

Post a Comment