Sunday, April 26, 2015
Bluebonnets!!
For the second year we have made it down to Ennis to see the bluebonnets. I am thinking this should be a tradition. It is just so beautiful down there. We got up in the morning and left after breakfast. It is only about an hour drive to Ennis. I was worried we weren't even going to be able to go because it had just been raining, and raining, and raining all week. Luckily the sun came out and we headed down. We went to the bluebonnets first to take pictures. It is easy to get pictures of Sadie. She is at the age where she wants to do it and actually likes to talk pictures. Ian on the other hand is hard to get a good picture of. I did get a couple of good ones this year though. Poor Ian did step in an ant hill and got some bites but he was fine. After pictures we headed out and stopped to pet some horses along the road. There was even a baby one. Sadie and Ian loved it! Maybe next year we can bring the horses some apples. Before heading home we went to a doughnut shop in town and had some doughnuts. They were ok. Nothing special though. Then we headed home and had some lunch on the way. It was a really nice day. I just love the Spring in Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love these! Especially the one with Sadie and the horse. Perfect girl and her horse shot.
ReplyDelete