Sunday, December 29, 2013

Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  I just love it.  I just wish it always fell on a weekend because then the fun could last longer.  Here are some of the things we did day.
 
 
I made these little snacks for Sadie's teachers at school. I found the idea on Pinterest.  I just love Pinterest.  I think they turned out pretty cute.
 
 
I  made Sadie a cute little orange bow for her hair at school.  She wanted to dress in Halloween colors.
 
 
Every Halloween since I was a kid we have a special dinner.  I have changed a couple of things since having kids of my own but the idea is still the same.  I always looked forward to our Halloween dinner.  Now Sadie gets excited about it.  It is fun.  We had these apple teeth...
 
 
and Mummy dogs..
 
 
and spider web soup!  Yum!
 
 
Sadie was a Ballerina.  It was nice that I only had to make the tutu.
 
 
Ian was Spiderman.  This is probably the only time he wore the entire costume.  He kept wanting to take the mask and arm things off.  My mom made the costume.  I just had to put on the webbing.
 

 
Our ward had our Trunk-or-Treat on Halloween night.  There were a lot of people there.  Sadie is always a little shy walking around to people but Ian of course has no fear.  He loved getting candy.
 

 
That kid loves his lollypops.
 

 
After the ward activity we walked to a few houses in the neighborhood.  Once Ian caught on that all you had to do was walk up to the door and you would get candy, he was ready to go.  I think he could have gone all night.  Sadie of course was tired after about one house.  She just hates walking around and it was past her bedtime.  Overall it was a wonderful holiday.  I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment