Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

So I know that I am a little behind on the blogging thing but is better late than never so here are the pictures from Valentine's Day.  Sadie was very excited to get up that day and find her little box of chocolates and card at her place at the breakfast table.  She was also very excited to go to school and have her Valentine's party.  For breakfast they had heart shaped pancakes that I had made the day before.  Sadie loved them.  She loves anything that is in a new shape.  When she came home from school Sadie said that she had a great party.  She was excited to show me all of the Valentine's she had gotten from her friends.
 
 
This is the box that Sadie made to take to school for her party.
 
 
Sadie said that I had to take a picture of her and Ian with their Valentine's cards.  They are just too cute!
 
 
Nothing beats festive paper plates for dinner.  It is cute and makes for easy clean-up.
 
 
For dinner we had heart shaped  strawberries...
 
 
and our traditional heart shaped pizza.  It was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment