I can not believe that my little baby is 18 months old. Time has just flown by. He has grown up so much. He is saying all kinds of words now like Daddy, Sadie, Uh-Oh, No, thank you, all done, ball, apple, dog, eye, hair and truck. I am sure there are other ones too I just can't think of them now. He also used to say Mama but now he rarely ever says it. Weird child. He can also Moo like a cow and Oink like a pig. He can point to his hair, nose, eyes, belly button and sticks out his tongue and opens his mouth when you tell him to point to your mouth. He is always happy. He loves to eat any kind of treat but it usually has to have chocolate in it. He is on a banana eating kick right now for some reason. He wants to eat one every day after lunch. He loves to play with Sadie and do anything she is doing even if it means putting on a tutu and crown. He loves to take baths and go play outside. He also loves to climb and everything and get into everything. He is your typical boy. He had his first Sunday in Nursury and he just loved it. I think he was just happy to be able to get down and play at church. He will also sit down with a little hymnal and just sing. It is so cute. He always wants to direct the music for F.H.E. I just LOVE this little red-headed boy!
I asked Ian if I could take his picture and he said "uh- huh" and he ran over to his rocking chair, sat in it and when I told him to smile this is what I got. He is just too cute. After this picture he wasn't so cooperative.
He is just too cute!!!
See what I mean about the tutu and crown?
Oh and Sadie lost one of her top teeth. I finally had to pull it out for her. It was practically sideways in her mouth.
He is a cutie! These boys certainly keep us on our toes!!
ReplyDelete