Wednesday, January 16, 2013

After Christmas

Here are just some pictures from after Christmas.  Once Sadie started to feel better she was able to play with her toys and open her presents from her Texas Grandma.  I think Ian was just happy to have his playmate back.  They had a lot of fun together.  Ian was a little sad I think when Sadie went back to school.  Well here are those pictures.


One day Ian decided to climb inside the bag that his blocks came in.  He just sat in there and wanted me to hand him the little blocks and he would put them in the bag and then just throw them around the room.  It was kind of cute!




Aunt Kris gave Ian this Wheelie Bug for Christmas.  He loves it.  He likes to scoot around the house in it.  I caught him sitting on it in front of the TV one day watching The Fresh Beat Band.



Just a handsome boy.


Sadie could hardly wait to feel better so that she could open the presents from her Grandma.   She was very excited when she finally got to.  The LOVED all of the gifts.


I must say that we have played this Go Fish game about a million times since she got it.  I think she finally gets how to play it the right way.





Grandma gave Sadie a Splat Egg.  She just loves it.  Ian really likes it too.


This was a special gift that Grandma got her.  Here is a video of her opening it.



Sadie and her American Girl Doll.  She adores this doll.  She puts it to bed right next to her every night.  Now she wants all of the accessories that go with her.  Oh brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment