Here are some pictures from Christmas Day. We got up about the same time that we always do around 7am. I went and got the Cinnamon rolls and Cheesebake ready to go into the oven while Noah did Sadie's medicine. We opened stockings first while breakfast was baking. Then we ate breakfast and finished opening the presents. It was a great morning but the afternoon was not so great. After lunch Sadie came down with the stomach bug that had already hit Ian and me. She was down and out for the rest of the day. At least she got to open her presents. She just laid around the rest of the day. I was so sad that she was sick. Not only did she not get to play with her presents and go to Aunt Kris' house for dinner, it SNOWED!! We got about 3 inches or so. We had a White Christmas and Sadie was sick in bed. Poor girl. I was sad too because I didn't get to go hang out with all of Noah's family but that is ok. I stayed home with Sadie while Noah and Ian went to Kris' and I watched some movies. It was nice and quiet. Noah and Ian had an adventure getting to Kris' house and getting home but they had a great time too.
Ian's stocking. I need to actually get him a better one. I didn't have time to make one for him this year so I just bought one he could use.
Noah's stocking.
My stocking.
Sadie's stocking.
The tree.
This year Santa presents were all wrapped the same. I think they turned out pretty.
We opened our stockings first. There is always and apple some oranges, a drink and some candy in them.
Santa always knows what your favorite candy is.
Ian with his Toy Story juice.
Ian kept picking up the oranges and calling them balls and then throwing them. He then picked up the apple and Noah told him that it was not a ball it was an apple. From then on he picked up the oranges and called them apples and then threw them. We eventually had to take the oranges away.
Opening stocking presents.
Sadie got Pinkalicious books.
Ian got Truck books.
Whenever Ian would open something he would say "Oooh." It was so cute. He really liked these cars.
Sadie got a Lego House from Santa. It was fun to put together when she started feeling better. It did take 3 hours to put together though.
Ian got a push toy lawn mower. He loves it. He and Sadie chase each other around the house with it.
Noah saw that they had Halo figurines at Target and he said that Ian had to have one.
This picture is just too cute!!
My parents gave Ian these trucks for Christmas. They have buttons on the side that make noises. He LOVED them. He just kept pushing the buttons over and over and over.
And over...
and over.
Here is a video of him playing with the truck.
This is how Noah opens his presents, very slowly with a pocket knife. I don't know why he does it but he does. I should just put all of his stuff in bags.
Sadie was very excited about her Rapunzel doll from Ian.
My mom made scarves for both Sadie and me. They turned out cute!
Noah also said that Ian needed Army men. Mostly because he doesn't like seeing Ian play with Sadie's Barbie dolls. So of course Noah got him some.
Thank you Uncle Jason for the ball!
After we opened all of the presents we opened the Tree presents. Santa always hides a present in the tree for us.
Here is Ian pushing his lawn mower around.
This is the only picture from Kris' house that Noah took. It was too bad that we couldn't be there.
This is just a video of Ian opening his blocks from Sadie. He loves to build them up and knock them down.
Overall Christmas was great. Hopefully next year we will be sickness free. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts. We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment