Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Random pictures

These are just some random pictures of the kids.
 
 
Ian is my little Banana man.  He eats one everyday after breakfast and sometimes he wants another one after lunch too.  He is just a little monkey.
 
 
Ian wanted to sit like a "big boy" one day for lunch at the table.  Now he wants to sit like this pretty much every day.
 
 
Sadie hit her 100th day of school.  They had all kinds of celebrations in her class.  She came home with this crown.  She is getting so big.
 
 
One of Ian's favorite books is "Pete the Cat I love my white shoes"  There is a little video of it on You tube and he loves to watch it over and over and over again.  He claps and tries to sing along.  It is just super adorable.
 
 
One day while I was getting ready for the day Ian went into Sadie's room and got out her hair stuff and brought it into my bathroom and started to do his hair too.  He had the stool and the mirror and everything.  What a cute little boy I have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment