I know I am way behind on the blog but I am making an attempt to catch up. Here are some pictures from the end of April and May.
My little Ianosaurus!
Ian sure likes to look out the window.
More looking out the window.
Ian LOVES his bath. I think he could stay in there all day.
Sadie reading to Ian in his closet. Usually she just locks him in his closet but that day she decided to read to him. I thought it was pretty cute.
My pretty girl all ready for church.
Another thing Ian likes to do is watch the laundry. He could stand there forever just watching it.
This is Ian's 10 month old picture. He is one handsome boy!
So cute!
Sadie with her new BYU hat from Grandma. She loves it!
This is a little video of Ian splashing in the bathtub.
Ian having a little snack. He really loves those Cheerios.
He is just too cute!
In school Sadie got an award for most improved in reading. She is becoming a really good reader. She also won a bike in an attendance drawing.
Sadie on the last day of school. Kindergarten went by so fast. She is now my big 1st grader.
Your kids are getting so big!!! It just breaks my heart that we live so far away and I am missing out on getting to know your little guys little personality. The other day molly said "do you remember my friend sadie, lets go play at her house" Miss you guys!! LOVE all the blog updates :)
ReplyDeleteSo many cute updates and pictures! Ian is so yummy! And- what? She won a BIKE?!
ReplyDelete