Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 1: Painting and Apples

This summer in order to keep Sadie busy and to keep me sane I came up with a little schedule of activities for the week.  Two of the activities that we do every week is to do a craft and cook or bake something.  Sadie has been loving it so far and so have I.  The first week we did painting with sweetened condensed milk and we made apple chips.  They turned out great!

Here is Sadie making her masterpieces.  The paint turned out really good.  I got the idea here.  It painted really nice.  The only downside was that it dried sticky.  It was really shiny when it dried though and it cleaned up super easy.




A few days later we made apple chips.  I used this recipe.  Sadie liked helping to cut the apples and put the cinnamon on them.  She especially loved eating them.  They were super easy to make too.

No comments:

Post a Comment