At the beginning of June Ian turned 11 months old. I can not believe it! Time has gone by way too fast. He is becoming more mobile every day. He loves to try to climb on and in and under everything. He isn't walking yet but I have caught him standing on his own a few times. He loves to eat everything. He seems to want to eat anything that I am eating. He loves popcorn, peas, goldfish crackers, Cheerios, Tatertots and well anything that can be eaten. I have even had to fish a Junebug out of his mouth. I have to keep the floor clean or else he will try to eat anything he sees. He also likes to crawl around with things hanging out of his mouth like a dog carrying a bone. It is really cute. He still loves to take baths and just splash and splash. He especially loves to watch Sadie take a bath. Anytime he sees the bathroom light turn on he takes off for the bathroom and just stands by the tub and puts his hand in the water while Sadie plays in the tub. He loves to play with Sadie he follows her to her room whenever she goes there. Sometimes she likes to play with him and sometimes he gets the door shut in his face but he still loves her. He has gone swimming for the first time already. He was a little hesitant at first but by the end of the day he was ready to play. He still loves his mama the best and will snuggle with me whenever I have his star blanket and his paci. I just love it. We are so glad that he is a part of our family. It just wouldn't be complete without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment