Christmas Day was a great day! I was a little worried with it being Sunday and having to go to church that it would mess up stuff but it didn't. I had told the kids the night before that we were only going to do breakfast and stockings before we had to get ready for church. They seemed fine with that. So we got up had breakfast and did stockings. It is always so fun to see the look on the kids faces. I just love it! After that we got ready for church and headed there. There was a beautiful musical program. Noah's parents and Grandma were able to join us there too. Then I am pretty sure that after the closing prayer those kids were up and at the car ready to go home and do more presents. When we got home we put our pajamas back on and opened presents. It was really nice. Then we just relaxed and played until Noah's family came over for dinner later. It is so nice to have all of them so close so that we can spend holidays together. We had Ham, potatoes, salad and rolls with cookies for dessert of course. The kids had fun playing with their cousins too. It was a really nice day.
Time to open stockings
Breakfast: Cheesebake, Bacon, and Cinnamon rolls.
All ready for church
Back home after church. They were ready to go!
Time for our family dinner and more presents.




























































No comments:
Post a Comment