Monday, August 31, 2015

Dallas Arboretum

For playgroup this week we decided to take advantage of $1 days at the Dallas Arboretum.  It was pretty warm outside but not too bad.  The kids had a lot of fun together.  We have a great group of families in the ward.  We got there when they opened and stayed for lunch and a run through the water to finish the day off.  We stayed in the children's garden the whole time.  I was glad that we went even if I was covered in sweat by the end of the day.  I wanted to run through the water.


Ian doing his favorite thing, digging.




"Look Mom, a giant ant."


Lately Ian won't look at the camera when you take a picture.  He always looks off in a different direction.  I don't understand it.




Playing in the big tree house.



There was also a bunch of water toys for the kids to learn with.



Ian testing out the tornado machine.  Us moms went in too to cool off.  It felt good.



Time to cool off and head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment