This week we made pretzels and marionette birds. We have made these pretzels before but they are so good we wanted to make them again. We used this recipe. We just didn't wrap them around hot dogs. The kids have fun making them and making a mess. Oh well. After they were baked we ate them with our lunch. They are so yummy!! I think Sadie just likes to lick the salt off of them and Ian likes the bread part so it all evens out.
The ingredients.
Ian likes to pretend to be Captain Hook with the dough hook.
Rolling some snakes.
Brushing with butter.
Hot and ready to eat!
For our craft we made marionette birds. They looked so cute when I found them online but they were a pain to make. Especially tying all of the strings together. Plus the kids didn't play with them that much. Oh, well. It was fun to try something new. Here is where I found the tutorial if you ever want to try to make them yourself.
All the supplies
Ian's bird
Sadie's bird
























No comments:
Post a Comment