Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Week 12: Banana Roll-ups and Horse

Well since school has officially started this week most of the projects are now just with Ian an me.  Sadie was home to help us make this first snack.  It was Banana roll-ups.  We made them when Sadie came home from school for a snack.  I found the recipe here. I had everything I needed on hand so that was nice. They were easy to throw together and I thought they tasted good.  Sadie and Ian just thought they were ok.  Sadie ended up just eating the tortilla part and taking out the banana.  




Someone was happy that their sister was home from school.







While Sadie was at school later that week I did a craft together.  We made a pool noodle horse.  It took about 5 minutes to put together.  I thought that Ian would just LOVE this project but he played with the horse for a little bit and now it is just a horse weapon.  Go figure.  





No comments:

Post a Comment