We had the opportunity to go back to the Oldroyd's house for a few days and stay with their kids again. Since it was during school, just Ian and I went. Sadie stayed home with her Dad and went to school. I did let Sadie skip school one day to come over and play with their daughter Emma. The two of them love to play together. A few days after we were there, Ian and I found a park to go play at. It was a nice little park with some toys and a splash pad. Ian had fun playing around. As a plus the weather was perfect!
Eating some lunch.
One day Ian and I both worked on some crafts. I made a Halloween one and Ian painted a pirate ship.
Ian was very particular as to what color went where and he tried his best to not paint in the wrong spot. He did pretty good!



















No comments:
Post a Comment