Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week 4: English Muffins

Since this week was the 4th of July we really didn't have too many extra activities planned.  We did have time to make English muffins though.  I found the recipe here.  They were really easy to make and tasted really good.  The kids even liked them.  Since we had so many leftovers we even made English muffin pizzas for dinner that night.  They turned out great!  I would highly recommend making them.  Way better than store bought.

I think these two are ready to cook!
 

 

The dough is already rolled out and ready to cut.
 


Now they just need to rise a little bit more.
 

Now the muffins are getting all brown and toasty in the skillet.
 



I think he likes them!

 

This week I also made a cute wreath for the 4th of July.
 

I also finally got a picture of a bird eating off of the kids bird feeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment