Every year before Christmas we make Gingerbread Houses. Well they are actually made out of Graham crackers but who cares. I have been making these since I was a little girl and I wanted to continue that tradition with my own family. Sadie loves making them and this year she was able to do almost all of it by herself. I put the basic house together and she did the rest. Hers ended up with a ton of candy on it but it was super cute. Noah of course spent way too long on his house. He was working on for about 2 hours. He is crazy.
You can never have too much candy.
Sadie's final product.
This is a view of her one-eyed snowman.
My house.
This is Noah's house. He patterned it after a Frank Lloyd Wright house. He was also very proud of the star he cut out of a gumdrop that he put on top of his Christmas tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment