Monday, December 31, 2012

December Pictures

Here are some random pictures from December before  Christmas.
 
 
Ian likes to pull down Sadie's crayon box and sit on it and then slide across the floor.  I don't know where he came up with that idea.
 
 
One morning while I was working out I found Ian sitting in the little toy basket.  I had to stop and take a picture. It was just too cute to pass up.
 
 
On the Friday before Christmas, Sadie had a class party and this is what she came home with.  She of course wanted me to take a picture of both her and Ian in them.
 

 
One of the things we do a lot of before Christmas is make cookies!  This is Sadie helping me decorate the Sugar Cookies.
 
 
This is the final product.  Well these are the ones I decorated at least.  Sadie's were covered in sprinkles and M&M's.  They were still cute though.
 
 
One afternoon Sadie made a bed for Ian on top of the trunk.  He loved it.  He just wanted to lay in it and be wrapped up.
 
 
This is Ian making his crazy face! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment