I love Halloween a lot! It is one of my favorite holidays. This year it felt like we had 3 Halloweens. We had our family party, Trunk or Treat with the Ward and then Halloween. It was a lot fun and we now have a lot of candy. Sadie was super excited this year and could hardly wait for the day to come. Ian could care less. I think he still had fun though, but once he discovered that he got candy he was very into it. He points to his bucket every day after dinner because he wants a piece of chocolate. He just loves chocolate!
We had our traditional dinner of Mummy dogs and Spiderweb soup.
Sadie wanted a picture with her soup.
And a silly face picture too.
Ian is all ready to eat.
Sadie was Snow White this year. Here costume was a little trickier to make than I expected but I think it turned out cute. She looked beautiful I think.
All ready to go Trick-or-Treating.
Ian was Clark Kent/Superman. I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew that Ian would look adorable and he did! It was really hard to get a picture of him though. These were the best ones we could get. That boy just will not sit still.
On Halloween we just went around our neighborhood. Sadie only lasted about 30 minutes and then was ready to come home. That was fine with me because I had to carry Ian the whole way so he wouldn't run out into the street.
When we got home they were both ready for bed. Ian just wanted to snuggle with his blanket and paci. Superman was worn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment