Sunday, November 4, 2012

Family Halloween Party

For the last couple of years we had been having a family Halloween party with Noah's family.  It has been a lot of fun.  This year I offered to do it at our house.  Missy was still in town too so she got to come.  I think the party was a hit.  There was good food and games for the kids.  I hope we keep up this new tradition every year.
 

 
These are some of my new Halloween decorations.  Bats flying on the wall.  They looked pretty cool.
 
 
My cheese cloth ghost.
 
 
My bat banner on the fireplace.
 
 
For games, we had a pumpkin coloring contest.
 
 
A spiderweb game and pin the legs on the spider.  The kids loved them.
 
 
I think Ian loved the sword one of his cousins brought.  He carried it around with him.
 

 
There was lots of good food too.  Noah's brother Scott made smoked pork shoulder for sandwiches and everyone else brought sides and drinks.  It was so good.  I made these worms to eat.  They tasted good but looked so creepy.
 
 
I also made homemade Oreos for dessert.  They were super tasty. Yum!  Everyone was able to eat and chat and the kids were able to just play.  It was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment