Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 11: Pet rocks and Banana muffins

This week Sadie wanted to make Pet rocks.  We have plenty of rocks outside so I figured that was a great project.  Plus she loves to paint!  She gathered her rocks from outside and picked her paint colors.  She always knows what she wants to do.
 
 
Here are what the rocks looked like before they got painted.
 
 
Painting the rocks.
 
 
She wanted me to take a picture of all of the paint she got on her fingers.  Silly girl.
 
 
And here are the pet rocks.  I don't know what she is going to do with them but she sure likes them.
 
 
We also made Banana muffins.  I just got the recipe from one of my cookbooks and away we went.  I had bananas that were getting pretty ripe so I figured this was a good way to use them up.  They were really easy to make and they tasted good too.
 

 
Mixing the dry ingredients.
 
 
She really liked squishing the bananas.
 
 
The final product.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment