I can't even believe that Ian is 9 months old now. He turned 9 months on Easter Sunday. He is getting to be such a big boy. He changes so much everyday. He now has 3 teeth. One on he top and two on the bottom. He loves to grind them together. I really hate that sound. He now eats 3 meals a day of baby food and has snacks. He loves all food still. He has tried a few table foods that he likes. He likes bread and peas so far. He didn't really like the green beans that I gave him. He also now sleeps all night from 8pm until 7am. He is becoming more and more mobile every day. He now crawls on all fours and pulls himself up on things, usually just to his knees. He has discovered he can get into a lot more stuff now. He is so happy all the time. He rarely ever gets fussy unless he is really tired or hungry. He has the cutest laugh. He loves it when Sadie and Daddy come home. He gives them the biggest smile. He still loves to take baths too. I have to put a towel over me when he takes a bath because he splashes so much. He just loves it! I am so glad that Ian is a part of our family.
Ian discovered one day that he could climb in his bathtub. Eventhough he hit his head several times while trying to get in he kept doing it over and over.
This is where Noah put Ian one day to keep him from getting into stuff. As you can see he liked it.
After I wipe Ian's face off after he eats he always wants to chew on the paper towel. He is a crazy boy.
Unfortunately Ian has discovered the fun of blinds.
He has also discovered the fun of getting into Sadie's stuff.
Ian now loves to crawl to the front door and look out the window. It is really cute.
Look at that red hair! Love it!
ReplyDelete