Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

This year we had a really nice Easter.  We actually spent it together with just our family.  It was really nice.  We did have Noah's sister and her family over for dessert later and that was really nice.  Sadie was super excited for the Easter Bunny to come but she wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to come in her room while she was sleeping.  We had ham, potatoes, green beans and rolls for dinner.  It was really good.  It is always nice to spend time with your family and remember why we celebrate Easter and to know that we get to be a family forever!



On Saturday we decorated the eggs.  Sadie is all ready to decorate those eggs.


Ian is just busy chewing on a cord.


We dyed the eggs with Koolaid this year.  Some colors turned out better than others.


This is what we had for dessert, chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake.  It was the first cheesecake I have ever made and I must say that it turned out pretty good.


These are our baskets on Easter morning.  This one is mine.


Ian's basket.


Noah's basket.


Sadie's basket.



Here they are all ready for church.  It think Ian looks super handsome in his new shirt.


That is one pretty girl.



I had Noah take some pictures of the 2 of them while I got ready for church.  He is not a very good picture taker so none of these really turned out but here are the best ones.



Me and my babies.


I just liked this picture because Ian is making such a cute face!

No comments:

Post a Comment