Sadie' is 12! That went by so fast. We decided on doing a "Glamping" party because she wanted to do a sleepover. This party was really fun to plan. The food was good, the games were fun and I know that the girls had a lot of fun! For food we had pretzel dogs, mac and cheese, "twigs", lemonade, Rice Krispie treats, forest fruit, trail mix, and what camp out isn't complete without s'mores!
For activites and games we braided each other's hair. They all did such a great job. They are way better at it then me. We then played a game with Fruit by the Foot. Whoever ate it the fastest won. It was funny to watch. They could only use their mouths, not their hands to get it in. We then played Spin the Bottle with nail polish. They ended up with some pretty painted nails. We then did cake and presents. After that we made dream catchers. The girls were really into making them. They all turned out really good! After that we made our s'mores. Yum! The last game was Truth or Dare. These girls are so funny and crazy. After that it was time to get ready for bed and they watched the movie "Parent Trap." Only 2 of the girls spent the night but it was fun to see them back again in the morning.
Each of the girls got a "Glamping Kit" and a teddy bear. I think they got some sleep that night. I must have been tired because I never heard them once I went to bed. In the morning the girls who didn't spend the night came back bright and early for breakfast. We had cereal, donuts and kolaches. It was delicious! This was such a fun party!!



























































No comments:
Post a Comment