Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

Well my parents did it! They are moving to Texas! While looking at homes with them they decided that Texas is where they want to be.  They picked a builder, a floorplan and a lot right here in Mckinney.  This is something I never ever thought would happen.  Mostly because they said it would never happen.  They picked a beautiful location and I can't wait for their home to be done in October.  We did some other fun activities while they were here too. We explored around their new home and found a nice walking path.  We also spent and afternoon at Celebration park and ate lunch.  We had a delicious dinner at Hutchin's BBQ, walked around Historic Downtown McKinney.  The kids also rode bikes a lot.  It was a wonderful visit.  I can't wait for them to be here in their new home!
















No comments:

Post a Comment