Saturday, March 11, 2017

Sadie's 11th Birthday!!

Ok, how did this happen!  How did my little girl grow up.  Happy 11th Birthday Sadie!  I can't believe she is 11! I still remember finding out I was pregnant with her, and bringing her home from the hospital 9 months later.  She is growing up into a wonderful young woman.  She still loves Barbies and princesses but I can tell that is about to change.  She has decided that baby dolls are too little girl for her.  She is smart and beautiful and has a sweet spirit.  She has been taking piano lessons and she has caught on really quickly.  She loves playing the piano.  She also loves to draw and to sing.  She is in the choir at school.  She loves to play with Ian, except for the times that she doesn't.  She will still eat everything and anything.  She almost always has a smile on her face.  We just love Sadie and we are so glad she is a part of our family!












No comments:

Post a Comment