Sadie has been really into the Disney Descendants lately so it was no surprise that she wanted to use that theme for her birthday party. Luckily she agreed with my idea to just have friends over to watch the movie and eat food. That made it easier for me. I of course still went overboard with decor and stuff but at least I didn't have to plan any games or entertainment on top of that. Plus I had just gotten home from Jason's wedding so I didn't have much time to plan. I think it turned out really cute. The girls had a lot of fun and they sang to all the songs in the movie. I guess Sadie is not the only fan. Happy Birthday Sadie! I still can't believe you are 11!!
Easy dinner, pizza!
Watching the movie.
Blowing out the candles.
I didn't get many pictures of her opening presents. They all turned out blurry. Sadie just can't hold still.










































No comments:
Post a Comment