I love that I get to go on field trips with the kids now that they are both in school all day. This time I got to go with Ian on his Kinder field trip to go to Kathy's Critters. It was a lot of fun. Ian LOVED it. He is like a little animal whisperer. In the petting zoo part Ian would just walk around and pick up any animal that he could. All the other kids were coming up to Ian and asking him if he would pick up an animal for them. He would just walk over and grab two chicks or two bunnies and hand them over. He had no fear of anything. Which is both good and bad sometimes. We got to go on a little tractor ride around the animal pens. That was fun. We also got to see a little show with some of the other animals on the farm. Ian even volunteered to put on a "snake belt." Like I said he has no fear. Me, I did not want a snake on me anywhere. It was a fun little field trip.
Tractor ride
Ian and his "snake belt."

































No comments:
Post a Comment