I can't believe that it is already almost the end of the school year! It has gone by so fast. Well it is that time for Kinder awards. Ian was very excited to go. He earned 2 awards this year. One was just an award for finishing Kindergarten, but he also got the PE award. He was one of 2 kids that got that award out of all the Kindergartners. He sure does love to be active and do sports so I wasn't surprised that he got it. He was also blessed with an amazing teacher this year, Mrs. Stark. Sadie had her for 1st grade so when we found out she was teaching Kinder we jumped at the chance to get her again. Ian has just grown with leaps and bounds this year. He is just in love with school. I hope that attitude continues.
Mrs. Stark's class
Getting his PE award.
Ian and his best friend Kinga












No comments:
Post a Comment