Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter

I just love Easter time.  The weather is getting warmer and all the flowers are blooming.  It is just so nice outside.  Our ward did an Easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter.  We had food and games and of course an egg hunt.  Ian was very excited for the hunt, Sadie may be thinking she is too old for this stuff anymore.  I don't know.  They even played a game of egg roulette and Ian got to crack an egg on the Bishop's head.  For Easter day we just spent a nice quiet day together.  The kids checked out their Easter baskets and went on a mini egg hunt.  We then had our traditional breakfast of cinnamon rolls and bacon.  After church we got dinner ready.  We had ham, asparagus, funeral potatoes, rolls and of course dessert.  It was a really nice day to spend together and remember the sacrifice our Savior made for us.  I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and that I have a forever family.










 
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment