Friday, April 14, 2017

Bluebonnets

As we have done every year for the past several years, we headed down to Ennis, TX to see the bluebonnets and take some pictures.  We ended up getting a later start than we had planned on so that threw a wrench in our time schedule but it still worked out good.  We went and did pictures first.  The weather was perfect out, but it was pretty sunny.  Also there were not many bluebonnets left.  It got warm this year earlier than normal so we ended up catching them at the end of the growing season.  Oh, well.  After that we had planned on eating dinner at the park we went to last year but we didn't have enough time to do that.  So we pulled into a bank parking lot and ate our dinner in the car before we headed to the drive-in movie.  At the drive-in we watched "Beauty and the Beast."  It was really good and the kids loved it! However I do think we need to invest in a portable speaker so that we can hear better.  I am pretty sure they both fell asleep on the way home.  I can't wait until next year!




 




 





 










Dinner in the car.  They loved it.





I love how the pictures start out nice and then you see Sadie's subtle way of not letting Ian get her popcorn.  But they still have their smiles on!




No comments:

Post a Comment