This week we tried a new spot to visit. We went to the Little Elm beach. I had heard about it from a couple of friends but we had never gone. We loved it!! Now I want to go all the time. The weather was nice. It was hot of course but the water felt good. Unfortunately when we got there I realized we had left Ian's floatie at home. I thought all would be ruined but luckily they had life jackets there that he could use. I was so happy about that. And so was Ian. Some of our friends came with us too so that made it even more fun. The kids just played and played and played. We will be going back again another time!
The week we also did our regular learning. We made English muffin pizzas for lunch one day. Sadie and Ian love making their own pizzas. We also did our math, and learned about the state of Georgia. We also made preparations for Ian's birthday party that is coming up on Saturday.
My pizza creation
Sadie's pizza. She likes to pile it high.
And then Ian's pizza. He likes to perfectly place every olive. Plus he hates pepperoni.






























No comments:
Post a Comment