Thursday, August 18, 2016

Soccer, Meet the Teacher, and Rain puddles

This week soccer also started up again.  Ian's coach from last year decided not to coach again so Ian got put on a new team.  The Jedi Knights.  It seems like a great team.  I think it will be a good year.




We also went to Meet the Teacher night.  I can't believe that both of my babies will be in school this year.  I am excited and a little sad.  I won't have my little shopping buddy anymore.  I know he will just love school though. He is so ready.


Ian's teacher, Mrs. Stark.  Sadie had her for 1st grade.


One of Sadie's teachers, Mrs. Coldiron.  She is new to the school this year.  Her other teacher is Mrs. Delaine. I forgot to get a picture of her.  Oops.


The kids are also always begging to go outside and play in the rain.  Well I finally let them.  They loved it!














No comments:

Post a Comment