Monday, August 22, 2016

First Day of School!

I can't believe it is the first day of school.  I have a 5th grader and a Kindergartner.  It is so weird having them both in school.  Ian was so ready to go.  Sadie not so much.  I think she is getting to that age where school is more work than fun.  They both had a great first day.  It was weird being home by myself.  It was very quiet.  I think I could get used to it though.  They both have great teachers and I know that this will be a great year.


These are the gifts we did for the teachers and the nurse.





They both chose the same shoes this year.


The first day of school isn't complete without Blueberry muffins.






Finally got a picture of Sadie with Ms. Delaine.



After school pictures.  They were both worn out.




No comments:

Post a Comment