This week for our baking project we made Pita Pockets. They were easy to make but didn't quite turn out. I think only one of them actually puffed up. Oh well, they still tasted good. I just had to cut the "pocket" myself. It was a fun thing to try. Maybe next time they will all puff. Ian also worked on his ABC's some more. He is doing pretty well. I think he knows all of his letters and sounds. By the end of the summer he should be ready for Kindergarten. Sadie also worked on her scripture bag some more. This time we did some ironing. She was so excited that I actually let her iron. I guess I need to let her do it more often.
Whenever there is flour, Ian wants to measure it.
They did a really good job rolling out the dough.
This is the only one that puffed up. Oh well.
Practicing his letters
Doing a little ironing.














No comments:
Post a Comment