Friday, June 10, 2016

Week 1: Summer begins

It is officially the first week of summer break.  I chose to stick with the same schedule as I did last year because it worked out so good.  This week we were able to go to the splash pad, make muffins, do some learning and make a box of bugs for letter X.  It was fun!  Now for 12 more weeks of this.  We have also changed a couple of things though with our learning.  Ian is still working on his ABC's, Sadie is working on math, we learn about a different state together each week, we do a craft, we bake something, and now we are going through the stories in the Book of Mormon.  I found a great resource to do it with and it is awesome!  Hopefully by the end of the summer they will know some more scripture stories.


Just relaxing at the splash pad.





We made Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate chip Muffins.  They turned out pretty good I think.







We also made a Box of Bugs for the letter a'X."  The kids had fun with it.  It turned out cute.







Ian picked out his box design.  He is pretty creative.




Sadie's box.  Pretty girly as usual.







No comments:

Post a Comment