Friday, April 8, 2016

Bluebonnets!!!

This Friday was one of my favorite days ever.  Noah took a half day from work and so after school we headed down to Ennis, Tx to see the bluebonnets.  The weather could not have been more perfect!  It was cool and overcast. Perfect for pictures.  Sadie is getting more into the picture taking and Ian is getting more annoyed by it.  Sadie would search for perfect spots and Ian just wanted to chase butterflies.  When Ian would sit down he didn't want to look at the camera.  Or he would sit and crush all the flowers.  But I still got some awesome pictures.  Sorry there are so many but I couldn't just pick a few.  There were too many good ones.  After pictures we headed to Bluebonnet park and ate dinner.  The kids just wanted to play on the toys so they didn't eat much.  After that we drove the Drive-in movie to watch Zootopia!  It was fun to sit outside and watch the movie.  The kids loved it even though it was way past their bedtime.  We got home super late but it was so worth it.  I loved every minute of it.
















































There are some beautiful horses on the way to the bluebonnets.  I just love it out here in the country.  Noah bought apples to feed to the horses but they didn't seem to want them.







There was even a baby foal out.













I am always scared that a horse is going to bite their fingers off.




Dinner at the park.







Movie time!





No comments:

Post a Comment