Saturday, November 7, 2015

Papa

In November we went to a funeral for Noah's Grandpa Dewey Weatherford.  We all called him Papa.  For the few years that I had know him he was such a wonderful man.  He always had advice to give and stories to tell.  He loved to talk about cars and shoes and whatever what on his mind.  He was always fun to listen to.  Sadie and Ian loved spending time with their Papa too.  It was so nice to be together will all of Noah's brothers and sisters and celebrate his life.  He will truly be missed but he is in a better place now with his Heavenly Father.



Sadie and Ian were very excited to go up to Oklahoma City because then we get to stay in a hotel.  We were able to hang out and go swimming and spend time with family.




There was a beautiful service for Papa.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect.  Afterwards we went back to Mema's house and had lunch and took some family photos.  I think in the almost 15 years that I have been married all of Noah's siblings have only ever been together maybe 1 other time.  It was nice to have us all together because they truly are my family too.  I love them so much.  I couldn't have asked for a better family to marry into.


This is all of the girls minus the 3 little girls that were at home with their Dad's and the little girl in Wendi's belly.


All the boys minus the 2 son-in-laws taking care of all those little girls.


All the Craig kids.




They are one goofy bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment