This week was the letter C! We read books, we learned about words that start with C, we made cloud dough, practiced cutting, and learned about a Cheetah. Ian really loved the cloud dough. I just thought it was a mess. It got all stuck in his trucks and was not fun to clean out of all the crevices. We also made a veggie dip for carrots. Ian loves to help cook in the kitchen so I think that making food is his favorite part of the week. I have made this dip before and I just love it. Ian loved making it too. We have been trying to make our food right before Sadie gets out of school so that she can enjoy our snack too. I think she appreciates that too.
Time to make Cloud dough.
He always likes to do the dishes.
That truck was not so fun to clean off.
Making veggie dip
Mmmmm!








No comments:
Post a Comment