Like I have said before, I really love Halloween. I was glad that Halloween fell on a Saturday this year because then we didn't have to try to rush the day and do stuff all after school or get to bed early because the next day was a school day. This year we got to celebrate Halloween all day long! We started our day with some Halloween donuts from Krispy Kreme. They were so yummy! Since everyone was home we even did a Halloween lunch with Pumpkin quesadillas and ghost bananas and bat pudding. The kids loved it! I loved it too. After lunch we carved our pumpkins and finished watching my favorite Halloween movie, "Hocus Pocus." After that it was time to play a little and then get ready for our traditional Halloween dinner of Witches Brew, Mummy dogs, Witch fingers and Monster teeth. After everyone was full we headed to our Ward's Trunk or Treat. Sadie and Ian are both old enough to really enjoy this now. After that was over we did some Trick or Treating around our neighborhood. Surprisingly Ian was the first to be done. That is not usually the case. Sadie wanted to keep going but they already had plenty of candy so we headed home. The kids showered and probably fell asleep as soon as their head hit the pillow. It was a fun day!
These are the treats Sadie gave to her teachers this year.
Halloween donuts
Lunch time!!
Pumpkin carving. Ian even did a little this year.
Sadie picked a harder pattern so Noah did most of hers. I made sure that Ian picked an easy pattern.
We had a Craig family carving contest. This one was mine. I just drew on the pumpkin from our family party.
Sadie's pumpkin. Elsa of course.
Watching "Hocus Pocus"
Dinner time!!
My witch and Captain America
Trunk or Treat
Time to walk around the neighborhood.
After the kids went to bed I had a special treat. Caramel Apple Cider.































No comments:
Post a Comment