Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween Party!!

I love, love, love Halloween!  It is my 2nd favorite holiday after Christmas.  I have been doing a Craig family Halloween party for several years now.  I love planning them and putting them together.  It is a lot of work (that I always procrastinate) but I love doing it.  Every year I try to come up with different decorations and food ideas and games.  All the cousins are getting older now so we can play better games.  We held it on a Saturday evening and served dinner.  We had Witches Brew, Broomsticks, Pumpkin guts, cupcakes, and Candy Corn drink.  After everyone ate we played some games.  First the kids put together some paper skeletons while the adults finished eating.  Then we had a spider toss where they had to toss plastic spiders between each other.  Next they had to feel inside of different containers that had eyeballs, and guts, and witch fingers inside.  They had to guess what the real object inside was.  After that they made masks.  They had one minute to put as many post-it notes on someones face as they could.  It was really funny!  Last we had the donut eating game.  Who could eat the donut on the string the fastest. I think this was their favorite game.  Maybe it was the donuts.  After that we had dessert and the cousins all played together until it was time to go.  It was a lot of fun.  I can't wait until next year.  I should probably start planning now!




Candy Corn drink




Pumpkin Guts.  This was Ian's favorite.  I caught him sneaking in the kitchen several times to eat another one.  He chose these over the cupcakes.  Strange kid.



Broomsticks


Mummy pops


 Cupcakes



My little witch



Witches Brew




Captain America



Making skeletons



Mask game



Donut eating contest


These are the favors and prizes we game out at the party


No comments:

Post a Comment