This is what Ian does while Sadie is at school. He is one silly boy. The other day I couldn't find him and I was looking all over the house and calling for him but I didn't hear a peep. I finally looked into the bathroom and I see two little feet sticking out from under the shower curtain. He was hiding behind the curtain, perfectly still and quiet. It was so funny! I just love that little boy.
He love to play with Sadie's princess castle. He just makes up his own little story. It is cute.
One day he decided to line up all of his trucks. He was very particular about where each one went.
Here he is playing with Sadie's princess stuff again. He just loves it. When I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween, he promptly answered "Cinderella!" What a silly boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment