Sunday, October 27, 2013

Family Halloween Party!

We had our family Halloween party last Saturday.  It is becoming a really fun tradition.  The kids wear their costumes.  We play a few games and have some good food.  All of Noah's family was able to make it this year so that was wonderful.  We were in charge of drinks and dessert.  I always have fun coming up with ideas for Halloween food and games.  I of course got most of my ideas from Pinterest.  I don't know what I would do without it.  I think all of the kids had a ton of fun.
 
 
For dessert I made candy corn marshmallows and spider web cupcakes.  Yum!  The marshmallows were a huge hit.
 



 
The kids had Mummy juice boxes.  They are just wrapped in white electrical tape with googly eyes.  They were by far my favorite thing to make. They were super cute!
 

 
The whole table minus all the food that everyone else brought.
 

 
These next treats were also fun to make.
 


 
 
 I also really liked these soda labels I found on Pinterest.  I just printed them off and taped them on.
 
 
For a little craft project the kids made paper ghosts with cotton balls.  I think they turned out cute.  The kids loved them.
 


 
The finished products.
 
 
Everyone eating their yummy food.
 

 
The kids also played the Mummy wrap game.  They had to wrap a person up like a mummy using toilet paper.
 


 
Sammy the Mummy
 
 
Lizzie the Mummy
 
 
After they played the game they had a TP fight.  I think that was the most fun they had all day.  They had fun throwing it at everyone.

1 comment: