Tuesday, March 20, 2012

8 months old

Ian is now 8 months old!  I can not believe it.  Time has gone by so fast.  He now has 2 teeth on the bottom and with his constant drooling and chewing on things I am sure that more are soon to follow.  His hair is still red and it is finally starting to fill in more and cover his little bald spot in the back.  He still hates to eat all fruit.  I have tried every flavor combination and he just clamps his jaw shut after I give him fruit and he will not eat any more.  On the other hand he loves vegetables.  He loves peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, and squash.  He can now sit up by himself.  He still falls over sometimes but he does really good.  He also started army crawling.  He gets faster every day.  He loves to play with Sadie.  When we go get Noah from work they play in the back seat and just laugh and laugh. It is so cute.  He is still a mama's boy though.  He seems to always know when I am gone and just cries for Noah.  We are going to have to work on that.  His favorite thing to chew on is shoe laces.  Noah has had to move his shoes because Ian was always finding them and chewing on the laces.    He has also gone from liking to sleep on his side to sleeping on his tummy with his legs under him and his little bum up in the air.  It is pretty cute.  He is just becoming a big boy.  I can tell already that some of that "babyness" is leaving him.  They grow up too fast.





Whenever I take pictures of Ian, Sadie wants to have one with him too.

He really loves his bath.

1 comment:

  1. It really doesn't seem so long ago you were stuck in the hospital waiting for Ian to be born. And now look at him! What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete