I know I am a little behind but I need to catch up so I will start up where I left off. These are some pictures of Ian at 7 months and Valentine's Day. Ian is getting so big. He finally got his first tooth a few weeks ago and he smiles all the time. He is always a happy boy. Well most of the time. He finally will eat the baby oatmeal but he hates fruit and loves vegetables. Sadie was the same way. Valentine's Day was also a great day. We did our usual and I left out Sadie and Ian's Valentine's on the kitchen table so they would see them at breakfast. Sadie really enjoyed exchanging Valentines at school. We had our traditional heart shaped pizza for dinner and Noah brought home a yummy chocolate cake for dessert. Here are some of the pictures.
Sadie and Ian with their Valentine bears from their Grandma Barrett.
What a cute boy on his first Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment