Ian turned 6 months old on the 8th of this month. He is getting so big! He is up to 16 lbs 2 oz. He is still on the small side for his age but hopefully he didn't get my genes and he will be tall like his dad. He loves to laugh. Especially when I change his clothes for some reason. I just have to start taking his shirt off and he starts laughing. It is cute. I have a feeling he will be scooching across the floor soon. I have seen him push himself with his feet and pull his little legs up under him several times. I guess I had better start baby proofing the house again. He loves his sister Sadie. He is excited to see her everyday when she comes home from school. I think his favorite time of day is when he gets to lay on the floor by her while she does her medicine at night. He just lays there and looks at her and trys to touch her. He likes to spit and drool a lot as you will see in one of the pictures. He chews on everything. His little hand has a rough patch on it where he sucks and chews on it. He especially likes to spit out any baby food that I put in his mouth. I haven't found anything that he likes yet. He may be a my picky eater. Sadie was so easy and not picky at all so I guess I am in for it. He is still a good sleeper and he goes to bed around 9-8pm and sleeps until almost 8am only waking up to eat around 10:30pm. It is nice to have more sleep. Now if I only didn't have to get up early to take Sadie to school I would be set. Here are some cute pictures of my handsome baby boy.
My handsome boy all ready for church. He of course spit up on his shirt right before I took the picture.
Here is all of that drool. And it is only lunchtime. It usually makes it all the way down to his pants. He is always soaking wet.
I think he looks so peaceful when he sleeps.
We walked over to the park on Monday. Sadie loves to push Ian in that swing. I think he looks a little scared of what his sister is about to do.
That is one cute baby!
Oh man! He is one cute baby! I just want to kiss him and kiss him and kiss him! He looks so much like Noah when he is asleep! Cute post!
ReplyDelete