Sunday, August 28, 2011

First day of school

I can't believe that my baby girl is in Kindergarten! Sadie was so excited for the first day of school but I could tell she was a little scared too. The first day was on August 22. Sadie woke up bright and early of course. I made blueberry muffins for breakfast. That is a Craig family tradition that apparently must continue. Sadie loved them. She of course had to wear a purple shirt and had her new Princess backpack. Noah and I walked her into the school and to her classroom. Her teacher is Mrs. Roman. Sadie walked right to her seat and sat down. When she came home from school that day she told me that she loved school and that she wasn't even scared. She has loved going to school every day since and was sad when Saturday came and she didn't get to go. I am so glad that she loves it and that it wasn't a fight to get her to go. She is so grown up now and I am so proud of her. I love you Sadie!








1 comment: