Ian is a little over 3 weeks old now. As you will see from the pictures he has already grown a lot. At his 2 week check up he was up to 6 lbs and 2 oz. Apparently he is a good eater. He has discovered his voice a little more now but he still only cries when he is hungry. I still have to wake him up at night to eat because he is still small. I look forward to when I can just let him sleep. He is awake a little more during the day too. Unfortunately he is awake at night sometimes too but for the most part he is a good sleeper. Sadie still loves him to death and wants to help me do everything. She likes to boss me around and tell me what to do with him. I wonder where she gets that from? He still doesn't do much other than eat, sleep, and poop. I have been peed on several times. That is no fun. I see how boys are different that way. Sadie only peed on me maybe twice when she was a baby. Well here are some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
he has changed SOOO much!! Molly keeps asking if she can go to sadies new house and play. Every time we pass the hospital she says "sadies mommy lives there"
ReplyDeleteI love the new family picture! Ian is so cute and those cheeks are just yummy!! I am so happy you are home and everyone is ok! And, I want to see pictures of the new house!
ReplyDelete